Marketing is what you do, branding is what you are. Say it with PROMO ITEMS!
Purchasing promotional items can be very helpful to advertise your business, product launch or event.
Marketers are seeing now, more than ever, that promotional products are one of the most powerful and effective forms of advertising and marketing. They put your brand message directly into the hands of your target audience, and they can be used for all sorts of purposes: awareness, recognition, motivation, recruitment. You name it.
Promotional items are one of the most inexpensive and effective ways to market a product or brand message.
One of the techniques of developing brand awareness is strategizing the best use of those promotional items. There are many unqiue and popular promo items on the market ie. pens, USB keychains, hats, bags etc. If you're looking for another innovative way to establish brand awareness, then you'll never go wrong with customized promotional coasters. They act like mini-billboards for high-impact display advertising.
Who Buys Promotional Products?
The following ranks the 10 top purchasers of promotional products according to the findings of a study by Louisiana State University and Glenrich Business Studies. Industries were ranked by distributors according to the volume spent on promotional products by each industry.
- Education: Schools, Seminars, Campus, Fraternity, School sports teams
- Financial: Banks, Savings & Loan Companies, Credit Unions, Stock Brokers
- Health Care: Hospitals, Nursing Homes, Clinics
- Not-for-Profit Organizations
- Construction: Building Trades, Building Supplies
- Government: Public Offices, Agencies, Political Candidates
- Trade, Professional Associations and Civic Clubs
- Real Estate: Agents, Brokers, Appraisers
- Automotive: Manufacturers, Dealers, Parts Suppliers
- Professional: Doctors, Lawyers, CPAs, Architects, Real Estate Bankers, etc.
Who else buys promotional products?
Start-ups, small and large biz, entrepreneurs, YOU! Aside from the list above, the following industries also purchase promo items in high-volume.
- Mass Media & Entertainment: Movie/Film Studios, Broadcasters (Radio/TV/New Media), Stage Productions & Theatre, Casinos, Concert Venues, Musicians & Artists, Festivals, Theme Parks etc.
- Hospitality: Tourism, Resorts, Hotels, Restaurants, Bars, Pubs and Night Clubs
COASTERS ARE WORTH THE 100% RECYCLED PAPER THEY'RE PRINTED ON!
PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS RESURGENCE in POPULARITY
:: The lastest stats show that at $19.8 billion, the promotional products industry is at an all-time high, according to the 2013 PPAI Estimate Of Promotional Products Distributor Sales. The last time promotional products surpassed the $19 billion mark was 2007. ::
Bon Appetit named branded coasters among its top 25 restaurant trends of 2014. More than just printing a logo, many operators are building full marketing programs around their coasters. Coasters displaying clever, even edgy sayings integrating interactive contests fueling marketing buzz. Customers love them so much they are now taking and posting pictures via social media.
Here are some interesting facts about promotional products that you might not know -- proving the fact that promotional products are still one of the most effective advertising mediums out there.
- Promotional products such as coasters can boast response rates by as much as 75%. The use of promotional products in conjunction with a sales letter in direct mailing can increase response rates by as much as 50%.
- Almost 90% of those who receive a promotional product can remember the name of the advertiser on the item...overwhelming evidence that promotional products are excellent marketing tools.
- The #1 reason people will keep a promotional product is because they can use it to perform a task or action. 81% of recipients say that an item's usefulness is the primary reason to keep it, so when you're choosing promotional items as part of your marketing plan, be sure and choose something your target audience will consider useful. That way, they'll keep it around for a while and you'll enjoy extended brand exposure.
- The most common places where promotional items are used include the kitchen (91%), the workspace (74%) and the bedroom (55%)
- There are plenty of useful promotional items out there, but the top five include wearables, writing instruments, bags, calendars and drinkware such as coasters.
- More than 63% of consumers pass along the promotional items they no longer wish to keep. Now that is remarketing value!
- The average promotional product is kept for around for more than 6 months. The advantage here over other forms of advertising is that just one promotional product delivers your message for a far longer period of time. That's a lot of face time with your message, logo, and brand.
- The average cost per impression (the number of times that a prospect will view your ad) is just $0.004 for promotional items. Compared with newspapers ($.019) and magazines ($.033), your cost savings are significant. That's a savings of $150.00 (newspaper), and $293.00 (magazine) for every 10,000 impressions, with better proven results.
- Promotional products have the ability to generate business from new clients. Overall, 1 in 3 people are more likely to do business with a company after they've received a promotional product from them. That number increases even more when the promotional product is unique or innovative.
- It’s true that promotional items are appreciated and retained by consumers, but they hold more importance than that. They build customer loyalty and trust, two factors that are significant in branding your company and establishing long-term relationships with your clients.
- These are just a few compelling reasons to start (or continue) using promotional products! Even small marketing budgets can achieve big-time results with this powerful advertising medium. Need help finding the right promotional merchandise for your business? Visit CoasterFactory.com online for more helpful information.
[Sources include: Advertising Specialty Institute; Promotional Products Association International]
Engage your audience in your mission
with promo items that reflect your values.
Custom Sustainable Promotional Products
As a direct manufacturer of authentic pulpboard coasters, we guarantee the lowest pricing and offer the quickest turnaround times in the industry. Our products are also environmentally friendly (printed with vegetable based inks) and printed on highly absorbent authentic pulpboard (100% recyclable).
Don't Settle For Imitations
We do not use flimsy cheap paper or cardstock, as these imitation materials tend to warp and do not offer the absorbent properties that true pulpboard offers. Our competitors resort to using these imitation materials because they do not possess the machinery or knowledge on how to print on the highly sought after thick, absorbent, and warp resistant, pulpboard (aka coaster board).
Pulpboard is the material of choice for coasters (all of the major breweries and restaurants only use pulpboard coasters) and you now have a source for offering pulpboard coasters to your customers.
At a cost of mere pennies per unit, Coasters with your logo and message imprinted have the ability to generate business from new clients. Overall, 1 in 3 people are more likely to do business with a company after they've received a promotional product from them. That number increases even more when the promotional product is unique or innovative. If it is innovation and uniqueness that you're after, check out just how versatile Coasters have become for a variety of business types: https://coasterfactory.com/coasteruses.php
Reach your target audience with coasters using custom shapes from our stock library.
We provide a number of custom shapes from our stock library that you can choose from.
This can be more affordable than having a custom shape coaster made specifically for your application.
Do you want your beer coasters to be extra special? Maybe a custom shape coaster could be the missing puzzle piece you're looking for!
We are equipped to design printed custom coaster shapes as well as standard shapes, with standard pricing for most custom shapes under 4"x4", but if your custom shape is bigger than that we can do it too! We've made many custom shapes, including an enormous 18" coaster!
► CHECK OUT OUR CUSTOM SHAPE COASTER HERE
Coaster Factory is North America’s premier beer coaster manufacturer, providing exceptional service and the highest quality custom coasters printed on authentic premium European pulpboard.
High Quality Promotional Products - Coaster Printing, Colors & Materials: Our offset presses print FULL color (CMYK) on BOTH sides of your coasters (spot color is available). Not only do Coaster Factory's authentic European Pulpboard coasters effectively absorb spills, they’re lightweight, firm, and look great too!
Imprinted Promotional Items At Great Prices: We offer competitive pricing on any size coaster order, from 1,200 into the millions! We have standard value pack pricing for most common quantities and can provide quotes for larger or customized orders. Have your artwork, logo, picture or design printed full color on both sides with many size and custom shape options.
Fast Delivery: Need your coasters quickly? Whether your order is large or small, you'll receive your custom coasters fast. We offer standard as well as GUARANTEED RUSH production options (extra fees apply).
CALL us at 1-866-BEERMAT
blog article by Alex Zafer